CAD GXL2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Packaged in a small, rugged, all metal housing, the GXL1200 Condenser microphone provides a transparent sound reproduction. The transformerless design of this instrument microphone allows it to have low distortion and optimum low end frequency response. The GXL1200's size, accurate sound reproduction, and high SPL capability, make this a great choice for miking overheads, high hats, cymbals, woodwinds and stringed instruments.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Low (Less than 200 Ohms)
- Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- Power: P24V or P48V Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin #2 relative to pin #3
- Weight: 126 Grams